- This event has passed.
Christmas Bazaar November 21st 10am-6pm with Krolicks Chicken Bbq from 12-4
November 21 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
***Updated Last on November 11, 2020*****
STARS will be holding its Annual Christmas Bazaar and Craft Show on Saturday, November 21, 2020. This will be a one-day in-person event this year. Back again this year is our baked goods and holiday wreath sale, basket raffle, and Krolick’s Chicken BBQ! New for this year, local vendors will be displaying their wares for sale, $2 admission fee (all admission fees go directly to support programs at STARS), and a Bucket of Cheer Raffle with a grand prize package worth $1,000 (drawing will be December 18th). Pre-sale tickets for Krolick’s Chicken BBQ and Basket of Cheer Raffle are available from STARS Families or by contacting the School Office (592-7002, email@example.com).
At this time, we are planning on having this be an in-person event. Several safety precautions will be instituted including the following:
- Capacity of Parish Hall will be limited to no more than 50 people at any one time (capacity may also be reduced if warranted by the COVID-19 status at the time of the event);
- A single entrance and a separate single exit. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in obeying Bazaar Workers and posted signage;
- Masks will be required by everyone. Workers will be manning the entrance and will deny anyone not wearing a mask entry (medical and age exceptions per NYS PAUSE Order will be honored);
- Everyone entering the Bazaar will be required to sanitizer their hands;
- We ask that all Bazaar patrons to social distance while inside Parish Hall;
- For those patrons who are uncomfortable entering Parish Hall, we will offer curbside service for baked goods, wreaths, and chicken BBQ.
- As always, if you have ANY COVID-19 symptoms, PLEASE love thy neighbor and stay home. For an up-to-date listing of COVID-19 symptoms, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html