St. Aloysius Regional School is proud of our high quality academic program, which includes:
- Small class sizes
- An Exceptional, dedicated faculty
- Teaching of Religious and Moral Values
- STREAM Education- Science,Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics are integrated throughout the curriculum.
- Foreign Language - Spanish Instruction begins in fifth grade. Eighth grade students take the NYS BOCES Spanish Exam. Students scoring 85% or greater enter high school with Regents credit for Spanish 1
- Advanced Math and Science - Qualified seventh and eighth grade students take Advanced Math and Earth Science. Eighth grade students take the Common Core Algebra and Earth Science Regents exams and enter high school with Regents credits in math and science.
- Fine Arts - Many opportunities are available for Art and Music. St. Al's scholars participate in music, chorus and art once a week. Instrumental lessons begin as early as first grade. Junior High students perform as part of the chime or bell choir. All students Pre-K to grade 8 participate in the Christmas and Spring concert. We present a school musical in March. This year we will perform Little Mermaid at the Springville Center for the Arts. Allstudents also participate in the school Art Show in May. Selected artwork is displayed in the Diocesan Art show.
- Religion - Our Religion curriculum is based on the beliefs of the Catholic Religion. St. Al's follows the "Forming Disciples for the New Evangelization" curriculum of the Diocese of Buffalo. Students attend mass once each week. Grades 1-8 take turns preparing and participating in the liturgy. Students also participate in Advent and Lenten prayer services as well as opportunities for celebrating reconciliation and Eucharistic Adoration.
- ELA - Reading and Writing are an integral part of St. Al's curriculum and are emphasized beginning in Pre-K through Eighth Grade. Our full time Reading specialist is an indispensable member of our staff who works with students needing extra intervention to meet grade level expectations.
- Physical Education - Our "Get Healthy" program has assured our students the opportunity to get, and stay, healthy and fit. All students have P.E. class twice a week.
St. Aloysius' courses are in compliance with, or exceed, standards set by the New York State Board of Regents and the Diocesan Department of Catholic Education.